Grow Your Roots Foods was founded with a love of good vegan brunches and a desire to help others elevate their brunch game!
When incorporating more plant based meals in your everyday; we know that brunch can be a tricky one at first. That's why we created the Ultimate Brunch box, making it easy to prepare a delicious vegan feast for 8-10 people in the comfort of your own home.
Here are our top three tips to host the ultimate brunch at home:
1. Start the night before
- Boil potatoes for homefries
- Boil tofu eggs
- Make your biscuits - but be sure to store them in an airtight container after cooling
- Cut fruit and store it in the serving bowl
- Prep coffee and tea station
2. Style the perfect table
- Add fresh cut flowers or greenery
- Include different textures and linens
- Use different heights of glassware, mugs, pitchers and serveware
- Set up the milk and sugar when you do the rest of the table setting
3. Keep it warm!
- Get your table set before you start cooking
- Morning of, make hollandaise first as it can stay warm on the stove
- Crisp up homefries in a pan
- Pan-fry tofu eggs, slice and toast biscuits, and prepare tomato slices and greens